- Vaccines and boosters against Covid-19 are safe, effective and free.
- Church approves the use of all available vaccines.
- Moral obligation to protect ourselves and others.
Catholic Church Speaks
- Vatican: Jan. 10, 2022 Pope calls for ‘reality check’ against misinformation about vaccines
- Pro-life Catholic scholars: March 5, 2021 Statement on the moral acceptability of receiving COVID-19 vaccines
- San Diego Bishop: March 03, 2021 “It’s ‘entirely morally legitimate’ to receive Covid-19 vaccines”
- California Bishops: Jan. 29, 2021 Vaccinate to protect health of yourself and your community.
- San Diego Bishops: Jan. 26, 2021 Vaccine ‘is an ethical choice’
- Vatican: Jan. 13, 2021 Pope Francis and the Pope Emeritus receive Covid-19 vaccine
- San Diego Bishop: Dec, 23, 2020 San Diego auxiliary bishop says vaccines are morally acceptable
- Vatican: Dec. 21, 2020 Vatican CDF says use of anti-Covid vaccines “morally acceptable”
- California Bishops: Dec. 17, 2020 Catholic moral teaching and tradition on Covid-19 vaccines
- California Bishops: Dec. 3, 2020 CA Catholic Conference, Catholic healthcare ministries and charities support Covid-19 vaccinations
Resources — please share!
To download: enlarge picture and click save image.