Tour cost is for transportation only. Food and drink are not included.
San Diego Sights Tour
This tour will take you to three of San Diego’s historical sights, each of which highlights a different period in the city’s history.
- Cabrillo National Monument Site where European Explorers first landed in the area, it also has the best view of San Diego.
- Balboa Park Larger than Central Park in New York, this urban park includes numerous museums and gardens with architecture that dates back to its development in 1915 for the Panama-California exposition.
- Old Town San Diego Located at the site of the original Spanish settlement and Mission San Diego in 1525. The area includes California’s most visited State Park with several restored structures and a visitor’s area with numerous dining and shopping establishments. (Time allotted will allow for participants to dine at an establishment of your choice in the area)
San Diego Suds Tour
During this tour, you will visit two of the breweries that helped San Diego achieve the recognition of #1 Craft Beer Town in the USA by VisitTheUSA.com, the official travel site of the USA.
- Stone Brewing The company’s best known brand is Arrogant Bastard Ale, which has been described as a “watershed beer” that “put San Diego on the craft brew map.” Stone Brewing is rated as a “world class brewery” by the two largest beer enthusiast websites, RateBeer and BeerAdvocate. Stone Brewing has been voted by the readers of Beer Advocate as the #1 “All Time Top Brewery on Planet Earth.”
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. Started in the back of Home Brew Mart, a homebrew supply store that Jack White founded in 1992. As of 2015, it was the second largest brewer in San Diego County and the 17th largest brewery in the country based on sales volume.
To sign up for one of these fun tours, use the button below.